Saturday, August 11, 2012

Laura vs. a kid


I am going to come out and say something. It might be controversial. It might offend. You may disagree and lose respect for me but darn it, I am going to say it anyways. Baby farm animals are the cutest things on this planet. If you don’t agree with me, go look at a piglet. This, combined with the fact that dogs here are not like dogs at home and I have not been able to pet an animal in months, leads me to stop daily to woo and ahh at the baby goats. They are adorable. I swear, they don’t know how to walk; they only frolic. I reached my breaking point while at a friend’s compound when I saw their host family’s baby goat. Here are the results:


 Round 2:



 One of us is sooooo happy. Can you tell which?
If you pay special attention to the goat’s face, it is clearly think “oh dear god. She is going to drops me.”
If you pay special attention to my face, I am clearly thinking “oh dear god. I dropped it” (don’t worry, it wiggled free about 6 inches above the ground)

No comments:

Post a Comment