Friday, January 11, 2013

New and Improved!

As time goes on and I get used to this crazy life, finding things to blog about is harder and harder. My average day is actually incredibly boring and uneventful. But, this blog is the only way I communicate with some people. If I do not write about what I am doing, some of you fine folks have no idea what is going on with me. I would like to think surely that means people are staying up at night wondering, but I know better.

Regardless, it is my goal to start writing a little more. In addition, I have decided to steal the idea of a brilliant fellow PCV and start a "Photo of the Day". The photos will be anything that catches my fancy in that moment. Due to Internet availability and such, my goal is to post a picture at least every other day. So even if I have not posted a story or update recently, you can check to see some picture of what I have been up to.


Today, a picture of the Bole area in Addis Ababa. It is like no other area of Addis; you can get a cupcake and go to the movies- enough said. This is standing in an Orthodox church looking at the magical Edna Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment