Friday, March 29, 2013

Coffee Shop

In Addis, there is apparently a coffee shop that is renown. I did not know this until someone asked, while in Addis, if I wanted to go to said place (this would be easier if I could remember its name). I had to figure, since Ethiopia has the best coffee in the world and this is supposedly the best coffee place in Ethiopia, it had to be incredible. While it was not the best coffee I have had here, it was well worth going because it was a neat shop with great ambiance. Since it is a touristy place, I took full advantage and took a few pictures without getting weird looks. I also really appreciated that when you order coffee, they ask you "strong or normal?" Since I wanted to sleep within the next week, I went with normal. Overall, it was fun place and yet another thing I can cross off my imaginary list of things I should probably do while I am in Ethiopia.





This blog made me realize that I have never done a "coffee blog", which seems like a crime. It is such a huge part of the culture that this is something I have overlooked far too long. Stay tuned (god, I just sounded like a tool)...

No comments:

Post a Comment