Sunday, October 27, 2013

My family's type of love and support..

In order for me to have grown up into the person I have become, it is fair to assume I come from an.. interesting family. I love them all and would not change them for the world. A quick example of how great my family is:

After discussing how I came up with my blog's title in my last update, I received an email from my uncle Jimmmaaaay (all those "m"'s and "a"'s are necessary). This is an exact copy of that email.

Well, I sent an email to Dave Letterman, here is his “Top Ten Names for your Blog”

10. ASELLA!!! (Read by Sylvester Stallone)

9. Get Down in Monkeytown

8. 9271 miles, bathroom to shint

7. BusRide or SecondBase no need to choose

6. doorless = odorless

5. Ethopia, no shoes, no shirt, no ice, no problem

4. shits&shints really do go together
 
3. MichaelJacksonHasEnteredEthiopia

2. I’m always far from normal


1. Jesus Where’s the Cheeses?

 Just brilliant. Someday I hope to be as funny as him!

No comments:

Post a Comment